User Centered Design Philosophy
" You Imagine We Craft it "
User-centered design is a design philosophy in which the needs, wants, and limitations of the user of a product or service are given attention throughout the design process.
User-centered design is framed by questions:
- Who are the users?
- What are the user's tasks and goals?
- What are the user's experience levels with this product/service and other products/services like it?
- What functions do the users need the product/service to perform?
- What information might the users need and in what form do they need it?
- How do users think the product/service should work?
What are some of the benefits of good user experience?
- Sales & Revenues
- Customer Satisfaction
- Training & Support Costs
- Development Time & Costs
- Maintenance Costs
User Experience Design & Development
We identify opportunities to increase revenues, cut costs, and generate goodwill with customers—even in a difficult economic environment. Our goal is to make the experience of interacting with your website enjoyable for the customer so that you can accomplish your business objectives. Everyone wins.
Using the same user-centered design philosophy we advocate in our website evaluations, usability testing and experience strategy engagements, we can create a solution for you. Whether it's a complete application redesign, website redesign, a new customer portal, or just some user experience tweaks here and there, our team of user experience experts can create a great solution that meets your business goals.